The Director, Acquirer Relationships will be responsible for TouchBistro’s relationships with leading acquirers across the globe. You will be focused on developing these relationships, managing the commercial arrangements, addressing operational issues and defining opportunities that strengthen our overall offering. You will collaborate tightly with our sales, development and product management teams to set the integrated partner roadmap and go to market schedule.
- Relationship Management: Developing and managing commercial relationships including contract negotiation
- Operational Execution: Ensure the organization is set up to handle and support new partnership integrations
- Setting Goals: Establishing both short term and long-term business and development goals (i.e. KPIs) for our partners
- Partner Management: Able to hold our partners accountable and comfortable having tough conversations when required
- Reporting & Reconciliation: Work with cross functional teams to report and reconcile partner activity and financials
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Previous SaaS based partnership management.
- Education: At least 7 years of working experience and undergraduate degree; MBA a plus
- Project Management: Experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders and the ability to hold all parties accountable both internally and externally.
- Technical Pragmatism: Ability to truly understand the task at hand what work effort is required to execute both from a development standpoint and operational readiness.
- Financial Acumen: Ability to build out different commercial models and business cases to support recommended initiatives
- Global Perspective: Understand the global payments landscape and the relevant partner models that exist within each region.
- Comfortable with public speaking and working with C-level executives
- Full proficiency in English is required. Fluency in Spanish an asset.