Director, Accounts Payable
11 - 15 years experience • Arts & Entertainment
Our client, a leading entertainment agency, is looking for a seasoned accounting professional to join its team as Director of Accounts Payable! In this position, you’ll use your accounting expertise and proven leadership skills to oversee all AP activities: you’ll guide and mentor AP talent including junior leadership, associates, and clerks, create plans for annual, quarterly and weekly workloads, ensure that vendors, invoices, and expenses are properly managed, examine current processes and develop improvements where necessary, and assume responsibility for all escalated vendor issues, among other tasks.
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field
- a minimum 10 years experience in accounts payable management
- thorough knowledge of and experience with GAAP and international accounts payable requirements
- a high level of proficiency in Concur, Dynamics AX, and Excel
- top notch communicative, organizational, time management, and leadership skills
This is an on-site, full-time role in the Los Angeles, CA area, with compensation DOE. For consideration, please send your resume.