• The Business Leader will support the Payment Transactions Services and Operation & Technology business units by providing oversight to financial processes, evolving operational risk management, ensuring integrity and accuracy of financial statements, and ensuring compliance with accounting requirements.
• The position will be required to build and foster relationships across the organization at various levels and with the shared service center.
• Have you ever desired to work in a fast-paced environment where change is an essential part of every day?
• Are you motivated to be part of a dynamic team helping building the foundation of new functions and relationships?
• Have you partnered with customers in the past to make decisions that influence both sides to be the best for the company?
• Guide financial decisions related to business transactions by providing accounting/regulatory advice and by monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures
• Ensure ongoing compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports and advising management on needed actions
• Evolve the operational risk monitoring program to identify opportunities for enhancements
• Develop and implement process improvements to operational controls; i.e. efficiency and quality of output
• Ensure a strong control environment monitoring and enforcing operational and SOX financial controls
• Lead special projects and preforms various ad-hoc reporting or analysis as needed
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
• Advanced degree preferred
• Strong people management experience
• Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP and current accounting concepts
• Preferred work experience-big 4 public accounting firm experience or similar technical accounting experience in large public company
• Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels and organization boundaries
• Previous experience in significant process improvements, with ability to meet project deliverables
• AdvancedMS Office skills (primarily Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and working knowledge of enterprisefinancial systems (e.g. Oracle/Hyperion,SAP)