Key Job Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Prepare the annual operational and capital budget for review by Management
• Prepare monthly financial reports to include standard financial statements and cost accounting review
• Perform variance analysis of actual to budgeted results
• Supervise accounting staff, accounts payable, purchasing and cost accounting for Nuvodia clients and provides leadership and guidance including coaching, mentoring, disciplining, training and evaluating staff
• Control and direct accounting functions on a daily basis that includes maintenance and monitoring of financial statements, general ledgers and closing processes
• Oversee the posting of payables, receivables and payroll
• Interpret and maintain financial statements to internal and external entities
• Responsible for cash management including reconciliation of bank statements
• Prepare and present ownership distribution calculations
• Maintain and update financial policies and procedures in conjunction with the Inland entities
• Prepare financial information for external income tax preparation and annual audits
• Assists with major accounting software implementation projects
• Attends and participates in various meetings to include IIBA and Nuvodia Management Team, Nuvodia Operating Committee and attends Inland Board meetings when requested.
• Administrator for banking and treasury management services for Nuvodia
• Coordinate Nuvodia credit facilities = Lines of credit, equipment financing and special equity requirements.
• Prepare for quarterly equity ownership distributions projections. Maintain Banking Covenant’s per company credit agreements
• Other special financial projects and duties as assigned by the CFO and Nuvodia Operating Committee
Qualifications and Experience
• Education: 4yearDegree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related field
o Eight years minimum of Accounting/Finance experience.
o Detail oriented, ability to multi task, prioritize projects depending on the demand, work in a fast paced environment
o Proven history of progressive experience in accounting is required
o Advanced spreadsheet experience required
o Supervisory experience preferred
o Medical industry experience preferred
• Licensure: N/A
• Certifications: CPA required
• Computer Skills: : Experience with the following computer applications is highly desired: Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Visio, Publisher), Kronos; Replicon; Internet, Intranet, Great Plains (Dynamics)