Director, Accounting and Reporting - Healthcare Division
The role of Director, Accounting and Reporting, heads accounting processes and procedures, financialreporting and analysis, and maintains the appropriate internal controls over assigned Healthcare Division entities.
- Oversees and is responsible for the financial records and disclosures inclusive of close processes, quarterly disclosures and audit requirements for designated Healthcare Division entities.
- Analyzes internal data and financial trends including projections and detailed variances.
- Assists management with understanding and analyzing financialreports and developing cost savings measures.
- Supports financialreporting and technical accounting on all regional major accounting transactions including writing and reviewing technical accounting position papers.
- Coordinates preparation and submission of quarterly reporting.
- Ensures compliance with internal financial requirements as well as regulatory requirements.
- Supervises preparation of designated Healthcare Division entity financial statements and consolidated reporting.
- Prepares and/or key data inputs legal and regulatory filings for designated Healthcare Division entities including but not limited to tax and regulatory filings and cost report preparation.
- Oversees and manages internal and external audits.
- Manages staff to include assignment of work, evaluating, coaching, hiring and terminating.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Bachelor's Degreerequired in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5 years of related experiencerequired; 10 years of experiencepreferred
- 2 years leadership experiencepreferred.
- Self-directed, pro-active, results-orientated approach with demonstrated ability to promote teamwork and achieve business goals
- Excellent communication, leadership, and relationship skills
- Excellent team building, coaching, consulting, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Effective planning, organizational, and decision-making skills required
- Critical thinking, observation and analytical skills, and business acumen needed to make decisions, solve problems, manage time and people resources, and drive for results
- Ability to communicate business concepts to multiple audiences
Job ID: 222175