Molina Medicaid Solutions site operation responsibility for the overall direction and administration of the programs and services provided as the fiscal intermediary for the State Medicaid program. Responsibilities include implementing programs that are in alignment with Molina's strategic plan for MMS business; providing day-to-day leadership and management to the site; and ensuring the fiscal well-being of the business.
• Primary responsibility for account strategy and performance.
• Manages the overall Medicaid Management Information System project.
• Administers all Molina resources dedicated to MMIS operation to ensure contract objectives are met.
• Responsible for oversight of Service Level Agreements and other contractual requirements.
• Monitors quality assurance reviews to ensure that contract objectives are met.
• Responsible for budget management (service revenue, operating expenses, gross margin).
• Oversees and coordinates all subcontractor and consultant activities.
• Directs ongoing operations activities and serve as final authority for all personnel and operations decisions.
• Serves as a chief liaison with the state Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Governor's Office and legislators.
• Represents MMS upon request, at meetings and hearings of legislative committees and interested governmental bodies, agencies and offices.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience per contract requirements
8 years management experience with a minimum of
4 of those years at a Medicare or state-level Medicaid program
10+ years of progressive management experience in a claims operation environment
Health care environment experience.
Job ID : 175668