If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
The Director, Account Management skillfully executes consultative sales strategies as they lead, develop, and oversee the daily operations of a RAM team to secure new contracts, increase customer share with current accounts, and generate and fill Allied orders – in alignment and partnership with Recruiting teams – in order to achieve financial performance goals, and attract and build a first-class sales team.
- Coach and mentor managers and team members by observing and providing feedback in order to foster development and success of individuals and region.
- Partner with team member to discuss career interests and development needs; leveraging the IDP process in order to agree upon action steps that support personal, professional and business growth.
- Strategize with RVP counterpart and DVP to evaluate projections in terms of days filled, specialty mix and average daily rate in order to implement action plans that address fluctuating regional performance and exceed monthly budget quota.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly individual meetings with team members to assess production results and consultative sales approach in order to project quarterly performance and discuss team member obstacles & dynamics.
- Interview internal and external candidates for hiring using a blend of competency and performance talent assessment approach in order to make successful hiring decisions.
- Roll out and support training curriculum developed by Training Manager to continue to focus on team member development and regional performance.
- Evaluate daily and weekly team member production according to topgrading criteria in order to coach and implement action plans using the performance improvement plan process.
- Evaluate trends within vertical and horizontal markets/lines of business in order to identify new strategic opportunities and partnerships using an entrepreneurial approach.
- Review & approve all client & HP agreements in terms of rate ranges, fees and contract terms in order to determine likelihood of placement and revenue potential as well as legal compliance.
- Manage escalated customer situations on behalf of team members (e.g. contract clarification and disputes) in order to preserve loyalty and market share.
- In conjunction with the Training Manager, assist in assessing divisional training needs and performance data in order to aid in develop & implement results-based training curriculum that addresses performance gaps.
- Facilitate regional team meetings to determine individual performance progress and weekly goals by discussing presentations, open jobs, hot docs, pending contracts/jobs in order to expedite marriages.
- Manage A/R on a client by client basis to ensure payments are submitted on time, handling delinquent accounts by create urgency with client directly to submit payment and determine when to submit to collections agency.
- Conduct production activities to continually attract and retain profitable business in order to model best demonstrated practices and contribute to monthly budget quotas.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED certificate required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 years sales experience
- 2 years supervisory experience
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.