The Director of Account Development Managers develop and maintains assigned Account Development Managers on the 7 Eleven account business. Increases business among existing territories and Coca Cola bottlers to meet strategic business objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates a passion for understanding practices, trends and technology affecting the business, industry, and marketplace.
- Leverage understanding of key business drivers, such as customers, consumers, competitors, and company, to get results.
- Demonstrates an understanding of issues relevant to the broad organization.
- Manages account communication on promotions and execution opportunities.
- Maintains customer focus to proactively identify opportunities to improve service to the customer, quickly and effectively responds to customer problems, partners with other functions/department to meet customer needs.
- Understands and anticipates how business plans and actions will impact both MEC and the customer financially.
- Acts to proactively resolve issues and identify improvement, I.E., finding solutions for unique market demands.
- Makes sound trade-offs of time, effort, and resources to effectively manager multiple demands.
- Summarizes and disseminates information in a timely manner with appropriate frequency.
- Ensure information reaches all parties who require information to avoid unnecessary surprises.
- Models' exemplary behavior and seeks out opportunities to share information, suggestions and advice.
- Demonstrates ability to synthesize data to accurately assess situations and find actionable solutions.
- Understand the long-term business and financial implications of decisions made.
- Ensure appropriate products for the bottler partners are forecasted accordingly.
- Understands and monitors budget controls on an ongoing basis such as case spending, and travel expenses.
- Identify the needs of their teams and follow up to get the necessary tools needed for their employees, funding, computers, etc.
- Overall supportive management role to the Account Development Managers.
- Manages the Account Development Managers and other staff members. Mentor, supervise and lead the team; develop team members; set and communicate goals and objectives; measures accomplishments and holds people accountable; provide guidance and feedback; keeps team informed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 7-10 years of sales experience in a retail, broker, and distributor sales environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance.
- Demonstrated track record of sales management achievement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with customers; ability to collaborate at all levels.
- Excellent at managing time, priorities, and expenses.
- Able to work independently while being a team player.
- Proficiency in using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with forecasting, Nielsen/IRL, POS and Inventory reports.
- Flexibility to travel as needed.
Pay Range : $100,500 - $134,000
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).