Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right—all while building bonds of teamwork and friendships that last a lifetime. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced enterprise marketer to drive the campaign strategy, execution, and performance of ABM campaigns. You will be focused on designing, building, implementing, measuring, and optimizing highly personalized, account-centric marketing motions that drive pipeline growth, deal acceleration, loyalty, and advocacy across our top tier enterprise accounts.
The successful candidate will bring passion, agility, strategy, and vision to the role and will have a proven track record for driving results. We’re looking for someone who has a sound understanding of marketing mix optimization, strong analytical skills, can build productive working relationships with key stakeholders, and is agile in execution.
- Develop an ABM strategy that identifies target accounts and aligns content and marketing campaigns and programs to the customer journey
- Partner closely with sales leadership to create annual and quarterly 1-1 and 1-few ABM playbooks for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on acquiring new logos and accelerating existing opportunities
- Own end-to-end management of global ABM program execution, including campaign setup, A/B testing, conversion flows, and campaign optimization
- Orchestrate and lead ongoing pipeline check-ins with Sales, SDRs, campaigns, field marketing and partner marketing teams to ensure account goals, key contacts, and account plans remain on track
- Partner with our web team to create dynamic site personalization experiences and bespoke microsites for top accounts
- Partner with Field Marketing and Partner Marketing to create high-touch events and workshops to ensure account penetration
- Identify key strategic partners for each of the accounts and work together with sales, business development teams, and partners to develop joint account plans and initiatives
- Work closely with Marketing Ops to develop dashboards to measure, analyze, and report on the impact of account-based marketing campaigns on sales pipeline and revenue
- Be accountable for driving target account engagement, pipeline, and revenue goals
- 5-8 years of experience in Enterprise B2B Marketing in SaaS industry preferred
- Proven Account-based marketing (ABM) experience and knowledge of ABM best practices
- Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs including: email, digital, direct mail, events, webinars and more
- Deep understanding of pipeline and account engagement analytics
- Familiarity aligning integrated marketing campaigns to a sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth