The CG DC Director of Operations Manager manages client services, consulting, and administration and recordkeeping operations. This role is responsible for overall management of the service delivery model. Primary executive level manager, who will provide CG Practice Leader and USICG's senior management team with department level operations oversight, DC Department revenue and expense management, management of system and service enhancements, develop and execute hiring and employee retention strategies.
- Manage the billing process for DC business to achieve recurring revenue goals according to budget.
- Manage the expense payment process to maintain outside services agreements and meet department budget goals.
- Manage outside service providers to achieve high level of quality and timely delivery of products for clients.
- Manage department resources to resolve most complex client issues.
- Provide resource to the department to resolve Account Manager and Team Leader questions.
- Responsible for managing overall service quality ensuring DC client deliverables are met.
- Responsible for overall management of the production and delivery of administration services.
- Assign new business responsibilities to Team Leaders.
- Review and select outside product and service providers.
- Manage pricing of special projects.
- Manage post-sales implementation of new business.
- Participate in strategy for new service enhancements.
- Manage logistics of production capacity, staffing and training.
- Develop and execute hiring strategies with HR.
- Manage and assist with performance reviews.
- Participate in the pricing and strategy for prospective new clients.
- DC Department Liaison to other departments including: H&W, DB,Accounting, IT, Communications, Marketing.
- Final review of department's monthly billing.
- Facilitate communication with other departments to service clients.
- Build and maintain positive team spirit.
- Assign special projects as requested by clients or DC department.
- Responsible for monitoring DC Department performance and report issues to the DC Practice Leader and Chief Operating Officer as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Business, Finance or Accounting.
- 8+ years minimum related business experience.
- Advanced computer skills- Knowledge of Windows environment, including Word & Excel.
- Detailed and organized. Able to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment.
- ASPA PA-1 or better preferred.
- Effective leadership, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to direct and monitor the activities of others.
- Ability to plan and instruct staff members on information appropriate to their job responsibilities.
- Ability to handle difficult behavior or conflict and bring to a timely resolution.
- Ability to creatively and proactively problem-solve.
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a busy environment.
- Personable and credible.
- Professional and dependable.
- Excellent communication, accounting, managerial and interpersonal skills.