Sodexo Education Division has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Facilities in the Atlantic City/ Southern, NJ area.
Are you the one?
Are you a strategic Facilities professional who can drive innovation with exceptional results? As you grow your career, do you want the support of an industry leader in Facilities Management?
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Reporting to the District Manager, you will be professionally responsible to successfully manage the Facilities Operations & Maintenance, Grounds and Custodial Services for this public school district.
- Minimum of 5 years successful experience in Integrated Facilities Management;
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with mechanical, HVAC, structural, and safety systems.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to successfully manage operations while supporting the strategic initiatives of the School;
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen with a understanding of budgets and P & L;
- Strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building;
- Bachelor’s degree in is preferred;
The Director of Facilities Operations is responsible for directing facilities maintenance operations of building(s) and property at a single unit. The Director of Facilities Operations manages the preventative maintenance and reactive repair of skilled trades, e.g., HVAC, plumbing, electrical, utilities; and manages the hiring, training and supervision of staff, professionals and management. The Director of Facilities Operations manages a safe and efficient working environment, essential to the performance of the business. The Director may oversee construction work and often manages other core Sodexo services, and/or logistics of business/operations services, e.g., grounds keeping, laundry, food, security, inventory, mail, concierge services.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement- Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience- 5 years
Basic Functional Experience- 5 years
System ID 67122