Join a team where patients are at the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is hiring a Director of Environmental Services to direct operations at Richmond Medical Center, one of the community hospitals within the University Health System, located in Richmond Heights, Ohio. This position will have oversight of up to 30 hospital employees.
Are you the experienced Director we're seeking?
We are looking for a candidate who:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo's unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Apply Now!Position Summary:
Provides local account leadership and strategic direction to the on-site Environmental Service exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service programs. Directs business practices in order to uphold Company mission and values and commitments made in the Sodexo/Client contractual agreement.
- Establishes safe work environment for clients/ customers/staff.
- Executes strategic plan in alignment with the scope of service, Sodexo mission & values within our contractual agreement
- Fully implement and adhere to the Sodexo Clients for Life process
- Provides team leadership and direction by ensuring cohesiveness among the activities of subordinates to achieve planned outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with consistency of application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
- Ensures full administration of and adherence to all regulatory, Sodexo, Client, and Regulatory Human Resource standards and requirements
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
- Develops, administers, and monitors Sodexo and/or Client budget performance. Develops action plans to ensure performance is in accordance with strategic initiatives and client commitments.
- Develops and utilizes performance metrics to assist with problem analysis, and development of action plans and solutions
- Facilitates ongoing effective communications with direct reports, frontline staff, Clients, Customers, and Sodexo Leadership
- Oversees major repairs and renovation projects by identifying and managing vendors/contractors, including bid process, contract compliance and vendor/contractor performance
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Valid through: 1/30/2022
Worldwide Leader in Food and Facilities Management for Over 50 Years
Sodexo was founded in 1966 by Pierre Bellon in Marseilles, France and is still majority family owned today. For over 50 years, we have partnered with some of the world’s biggest companies, backed by nearly 460,000 employees in 72 countries across the globe.
Creating the opportunity for people to thrive is central to the performance and growth of individuals and organizations. Working from this perspective, Sodexo has redefined how to best serve our clients’ complex needs across the industries we serve: Business & Industry, Defense, Energy & Resources, Government, Healthcare, Schools, Seniors, Sports & Leisure and Universities.
In North America alone, we serve 13,000 client sites. With over 100 different service offerings, from traditional cafeteria dining to clinical technology management, we develop, manage and deliver a unique array of On-site Services, Employee Benefits & Rewards and Home Services.
We serve over 100 million people each and every day, by:
$100K — $150K *
15 days ago