Responsible for effective operations and management of Facilities, Capital, Fleet, Safety and Security. Oversight of team responsible for: developing and maintaining vendor relationships with various maintenance and trade subcontractors; Fleet Management; Safety and Security; and Capital. Also responsible for oversight of space planning short and long range-and construction projects for the facilities, including employee and tenant needs, as well as logistics for special events.
- Functional and administrative control of a cost effective Facilities, Capital, Fleet, Safety and Security Department through development, implementation and monitoring of timely and effective policies and programs.
- Manages architectural / structural records of the facilities, ensure adherence to fleet policies and vehicle procurement requirements, ensure compliance of safety and security standards and regulations as well as oversight of related capital requirements.
- Coordinates and participates in the research of new services, techniques and equipment through establishment of working relationships with Company senior leaders, local principles, administrative associations, and partner business units.
- Facilitates maintenance requirements with tenants.
- Develops and manages Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for Facilities.
- Liaise with Finance VPs regarding lease negotiations and renewals. -Develops contractual agreements with vendors from multiple disciplines. Directs vendor activities.
- Directs all aspects of maintenance for the facilities including, but not limited to security, landscape, parking areas, plumbing, roof, janitorial, carpet, raised floor, and general maintenance. Seeks low cost/top quality solutions and providers.
-Direct all aspects of Fleet, including fleet management, utilization, safety, repairs and maintenance, driver maintenance and vehicle procurement.
-Directs all aspects of Safety and Security, including access card and access level audits, employee checks, safety plans including fire drills and safety awareness.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Must be able to collaborate with other business units and stakeholders, including Spotlight Sales and Comcast HQ.
Requisition #: 167361