Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Direct to Consumer Marketplace Manager to join our e-commerce team in Allegan Mi or the Chicago area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and grow product sales on 3rd party marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and others).
- Lead, motivate, and manage direct reports and work seamlessly with cross-functional teams to deliver business objectives.
- Work with internal teams to create and optimize product listings to increase visibility, value, organic ranking to grow sales.
- Partner with Operations and Supply Chain teams to manage fulfillment process including 3PL, product replenishment and product mix.
- Continuously optimize effectiveness of marketing programs, sales KPIs, product listing metrics and advertising campaigns.
- Monitor competition to understand strategy, pricing, product mix, promotions, etc.
- Leverage internal and external resources and technology to manage operations of pricing, inventory, and assortment online.
- Manage and optimize promoted listings and PPC campaigns.
- Ensure company is compliant with the latest marketplace rules, requirements, changes and updates.
- Monitor product categories to identify trends and potential new products to increase company revenue.
- Ensure optimal customer service by addressing customer issues such as product listing and inventory issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with all levels in the organization via phone, email or in person.
- 3+ years of Marketplace management experience.
- Minimum 1-year Amazon 3P Seller experience.
- 3+ years of managing direct reports.
- Problem solver with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Driven self-started who takes initiative, possesses sense of urgency, and has intellectual curiosity to find opportunities to improve and grow the business.
- In-depth understanding of marketplace dynamics, online merchandising and key ranking factors like SEO, digital assets, reviews, etc.
- Strong understanding of the marketing functionality of an eCommerce site and the supporting operational elements such as transaction flow, inventory, shipping, returns, customer service, etc.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, strategy or related field preferred.