Do you have the desire to be part of a growing and innovative team? Is a culture where “People Count” and “We do the Right Thing” important to you? If so, Guardian Life Insurance Company is actively seeking a passionate, driven Digital Marketing Manager to drive member engagement and cross sell to existing members. This Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a digital marketing strategy to drive engagement and retention of members. In addition, the Digital Marketing Manager will be the Direct to Consumer (DTC) point of contact for SalesForce, driving the strategy and implementation of customer journeys for servicing, engagement and cross sell programs.
- Develop digital marketing strategy recommendations w/ ROI for consumer engagement and cross sell for DTC.
- Develop and implement digital marketing tactics to drive persistency and growth through cross sell and create demand for member engagement for DTC.
- Deliver marketing recommendations from web analysis.
- Monitor and measure digitalcampaign performance and success to enhance overall digital sales results.
- Measure success of campaigns and revise tactics to enhance success.
- Monitor & report on retention and cross-sell data and analytics.
- Social media program management.
- Manage digital marketing budget.
- Manage vendor relationships for digital marketing resources.
- Serve as the Salesforce service and marketing communications lead, creating and executing email campaigns, from inception to implementation.
- Build customer journeys, build and manage templates, content and images.
This position reports to the Direct to Consumer Partner Delivery and Digital Marketing Lead, who reports to the Second Vice President of Direct to Consumer Programs and Distributions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, lead and execute marketing plans.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate data and communicate findings into compelling insights and/or opportunities for the Direct to Consumer business.
- Demonstrated experience in measuring effectiveness of marketing campaigns and revising tactics for success.
- Ability to understand and apply the various approaches to marketing, targeting, segmentation and positioning for competitive advantage.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical users in a professional, positive and clear manner.
- Self-motivated, organized and a strategic thinker.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Ability to manage external vendors, push back, and ensure quality.
- Influencing and collaboration skills.
- Manage multiple projects with multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Proven experience delivering Salesforce CRM initiatives, including building journeys, updatingtemplates and translating business needs into requirements for the Business Analyst.
- Ability to translate business process or concepts into business requirements.
- Expresses oneself in an open, honest and professional manner.
- Demonstrates self-awareness and embraces feedback.
- Positive attitude that brings energy to others.
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and resourcefulness in managing multiple priorities.
- Strong team player with advanced project management and organizational skills.
- Can work independently and take initiative.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency with data accuracy.
- Adapts to changing business priorities and environments.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience with proven success in working across a robust digitalchannel mix (e.g. social and digital media) to develop marketing and advertising strategies.
- Deep working knowledge of the consumer marketplace with an emphasis on online buying behaviors.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Demonstrated Google Analytics experience.
- Experience with developing KPI measurements and conducting analysis.
- Working knowledge of insurance products with an emphasis on the financial/insurance needs of everyday consumers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with successful member engagement and cross sell campaigns.
- Experience in Agile, JIRA and Six Sigma is a plus.
- Experience in UAT and validation of requirements.
- Bethlehem PA or remote/work from home in the NY/NJ/PA tri-state area.
- 5-10% travel to/from our NYC to Bethlehem PA office as needed
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K with company match
- Attractive Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life and disability insurance
- Tuition assistance program
- Wellness discounts.