Industry: Manufacturing / Printing & Paper•
8 - 10 years
Posted 374 days agoby Edward Miklos
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· A minimum of 7 years industry experience.
· High school diploma or equivalent with Business related continuing education classes pertaining to Leadership and Supervisory.
· Ability to lead by example, take responsibility, handle matters with confidentiality and discretion, maintain a positive attitude, be fair and consistent in all your decisions, provide honest and consistent feedback.
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills; color perception; excellent telephone and computer skills; must be self-motivated, able to create a work day priority plan and manage to that plan.
· Must be willing to put in extra hours when needed.
Full benefits, excellent starting salary based on experience. If you live in NH and presently work in MA or ME "NO STATE INCOME TAX TO PAY".