Direct Supervisor of Customer Service
- Lead by example; strengthen customer loyalty by coaching Team Leaders and CSR’s on how to build positive relationships and handle day-to-day requests with professional expertise
- Participate in hiring and the directing and assigning of work
- Understand the basics of plant/equipment capabilities & limitations (tooling, presses, and materials, applications) in order to determine the pertinent information & lead time required to produce a quality product; manage customer / sales expectations accordingly.
- Custom and catalog order entry catalog, it’s items and offering & website
- General quoting, quote process, estimating process
- Oversea up-keep of reference materials used by the team and standard work documentation (e-Manual; Share Drive; SharePoint).
- Review and 5 why Non-Conformities with employees and close out completed NCs
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· A minimum of 7 years industry experience.
· High school diploma or equivalent with Business related continuing education classes pertaining to Leadership and Supervisory.
· Ability to lead by example, take responsibility, handle matters with confidentiality and discretion, maintain a positive attitude, be fair and consistent in all your decisions, provide honest and consistent feedback.
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills; color perception; excellent telephone and computer skills; must be self-motivated, able to create a work day priority plan and manage to that plan.
· Must be willing to put in extra hours when needed.
Full benefits, excellent starting salary based on experience. If you live in NH and presently work in MA or ME "NO STATE INCOME TAX TO PAY".