Not Specified years
Posted 188 days ago
Our client, a world-leading, growing pharmaceutical and biotechnology contract manufacturing company is looking for a Boston-based Direct Sales Representative to work their Eastern Region. This is a Hunter role, and the focus will primarily be on New Business Development. The ideal candidate will have a relevant Boston-based book of business in pharmaceutical-related sales. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including fantastic benefits, unique incentives and an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team!
* Drive and grow clinical and commercial pharmaceutical contract manufacturing sales in the area
* Develop and grow existing clients' clinical and commercial pharmaceutical contract manufacturing sales
* Work with international, multi-disciplinary teams
* Coordinate activities of internal resources at domestic and international sites
* Negotiate Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements, Development & Commercial Supply Agreements, and manage Quality Agreements
* Must reside in Boston Area
* Business Development experience in a Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Development Organization
* MUST have Fill-Finish manufacturing sales experience
* Project / Account Management experience
* Intercultural awareness and experience
* Computer / software skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, LinkedIn, ExpenseWire (or similar)
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally 25-50% of the time.
Benefits; Bonus; Car allowance/insurance