- To actively promote and sell to a direct customer base TechnipFMC - Measurement Solutions products, systems, parts and services as well as distributed products in the assigned territory. To understand, develop and maintain customer relationships as they relate to the products and services provided. Performance objectives are established to increase revenues in the territory while maintaining quality standards, productivity, and profitability through performance goals of the department set by the Company.
- Has daily contact with customers to promote, consult, and negotiate the sale and delivery of appropriately applied equipment. Has regular contact with sales, customer support, service and channel partner personnel to coordinate projects and other sales and customer support activities. As needed, will interface with employees in all areas and at all levels of management within the company.
- Promote TechnipFMC - Measurement Solutions via direct sales efforts to the customer base with the objective of increasing market share for both new product sales and for service of installed equipment. Capable of calling on all levels of decision makers within customer organizations including engineering, operations, procurement and field technicians.
- Develop and implement short term and long range direct and target account plans with the objective being to identify, develop and maintain key customer relationships to expand market share and presence and to meet / exceed quota assignments in the territory.
- Identify and recommend specific sales activities and strategies which will enhance the strength and presence of the TechnipFMC direct sales and service operation within the territory.
- Arrange, conduct and participate in customer training and other events as needed or requested to further develop the territory.
- Work cooperatively with product management, engineering, field service, manufacturing and other departments to communicate and enhance business intelligence regarding product enhancements, pricing strategies, promotional plans, etc.
- Coordinate appropriate technical interface between customers and all departments and management levels of the company.
- Support the Quality improvement process.
- Complete any projects or tasks as assigned by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Provide reports and accurate forecasts as required on sales opportunities.
- Responsible for meeting budgetary sales quotas as assigned by the East Coast Regional Sales Manager.
- Responsible to conduct daily business within the constraints of operational and departmental
- Special emphasis will also be needed for training customers and EOM partners on this new product line.
- This position is directly accountable to the East Coast Regional Sales Manager but will act on its own authority as needed with minimal supervision required for daily sales activities.
- Must possess skills needed to successfully sell TechnipFMC - Measurement Solutions and distributed products and parts along with the ability to determine best course of action to efficiently satisfy customer requests for technical consultative recommendations.
- Must have the ability to effectively promote and enhance long-term customer relationships through excellent sales skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing Administration/Engineering and 3 years’ minimum sales experience or 5-7 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, or Engineering.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Computer literate.
- Proven Sales skills.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Capability to work in an office environment which requires daily use of telephones, fax machines, filing, personal computers skills, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Production, Petroleum Load Rack and Pipeline metering atmospheres. Field conditions vary, including working in conditions where there may be significant temperature swings, higher levels of noise and dust, exposure to weather, exposure to petroleum products. Daily travel is required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Combination office environment and travel requiring daily personal computer usage, frequent use of mobile phone. Heavy car travel within the territory. Some air travel required as well.