Gastonia, NC AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to lead the Direct Material Purchasing Group in Plant Manufacturing Purchasing/Procurement initiatives.
You must be willing to:
· Lead/coordinate the direct buyers team in support of all purchasing policies/procedures/daily action plans.
· Identify/implement process improvements to increase efficiency/accuracy
· Collaborate with commodity purchasing/international supply chain partners
· Drive cross-functional accountability to implement budgeted purchasing savings.
· Support new business acquisitions/program launches by delivering on functional milestones
· Train/mentor plant buyers (performance feedback/professional development)
· Accurately maintain data/information in SAP
· Ensure adherence to administrative requirements for OSHA/ISO/TS 16949/ISO 140
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BA/BS Engineering
· 5+ years Purchasing/Procurement or Program Management in Automotive Tier 1/Tier 2 Manufacturing
· Experience with “value added” methodology/OSHA/ISO/TS 16949/ISO 14001/SAP
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural team environment
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Valid through: 6/11/2021
$100K — $130K + bonus, benefits, etc *