Direct Marketing Manager, Vice President
Partner with the credit card campaign marketing and portfolio management team to design direct marketing programs to support business goals and strategic initiatives for the Bank. Develop, implement, and manage direct mail and email marketing programs to drive new customer acquisition and ongoing customer engagement and retention. Provide strategic recommendation on the design and evolution of programs to meet business objectives and contribute to the evaluation of the performance of campaigns.
Management or Supervision: No
- Collaborate with strategy team and/or line of business to support key initiatives and business goals. Provide channel specific guidance on direct marketing strategy and programs.
- Design and implement impactful direct marketing programs, including collaborating on test plan (when necessary), mail matrix development, print production, and quality control to comply with risk and brand standards.
- Oversee creative development with creative agency and marketing strategist; ensure all assets meet print production standards and requirements for mailing and manage creative schedules.
- Partner with line of business, database team and letter shop to ensure all data fields are captured appropriately to meet the requirements of the mail criteria and variable copy logic/programming.
- Perform audits of mail file, creative assets (include pre-press production), live data personalization audits and insert sample reviews
- Coordinate efforts with multiple internal groups and external vendors; monitor progress and make recommendations on work flow and timeliness to achieve completion of approved marketing programs in a timely, cost-effective, and efficient manner.
- Provide direct marketing best practices and contribute to test and learn strategies for direct marketing campaigns, as well as the evaluation and reporting of campaign performance.
- Manage external agencies and vendors in support of direct marketing campaigns. Oversee campaign calendar and communicate with internal stakeholders regarding scope, timing and costs.
- Analyze results of direct marketing efforts to maximize effectiveness and return on investment.
- 5+ years of professional marketing or product management experience in financial services, with consumer lending preferred
- Strong experience with customer acquisition and portfolio management
- Background in direct mail/email creative development and implementation
- Prior experience with making data driven decisions
- Ability to effectively communicate with digital and marketing analytics support partners
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop content and present to senior management
- Knowledge around direct marketing test and learn strategies, target audience selection, and customer segmentation is a plus
- Proven track record of successful business partner relationships with effective communication
- Experience managing and interacting with creative agency and production partners
- Ability to work independently to plan and manage complex projects in a matrix organization
- Strong understanding of quantitative data analysis and an analytical mindset strongly preferred.
Requisition #: 10021599-WD