Direct Marketing Campaign Manager will implement direct marketing programs set by the Data Strategies department and Regional and Property Marketing to execute multi-property and property-specific direct marketing campaigns.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for the consolidation creative and data outputs and the coordination of the production direct marketing campaigns for gaming, dining, hotel, promotions, and special events. The Campaign Manager must maintain a strong relationship with key stakeholders including corporate and property teams and print and mail house vendors.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Work independently with limited supervision
• Collaborative across a large-scale organization
• Communicate effectively across multiple departments
• Convert strategic goals into effective campaigns and programs
• Think creatively and analytically
• Be detail oriented
• Manage multiple concurrent projects with specific timelines
• Innovative: Looks at issues from a fresh viewpoint and adapts to the changes created by the environment. Willing to take risk and explore the new, untested and unknown.
• Feedback: Gives positive feedback when appropriate, but also address inadequate performance or inappropriate behavior. Provides frank and direct feedback to others.
• Communication: Believes in the importance of keeping others informed. Spends time clearly defining expectations.
• Excitement: Has the ability to help people feel good about themselves and their work. Displays a high level of energy, intensity and enthusiasm.
• Strategic: Has the ability to analyze the future impact that a decision made today is likely to have. Understands the interdependence of various work units and the importance of integrating their activities
• Ethics: Demonstrates integrity and exercises discretion in handling confidential information.
Essential Job Duties and Functions:
• Manage concurrent direct marketing programs
• Manage communications between corporate, regional, and property marketing teams and outside vendors
• Develop, consult, and recommend variable content within creative and campaign management platform
• Manage print production of direct mail including gathering print production specifications, working with internal agency on developing variable content, vendor award/selection, and invoice reconciliation
• Document and communicate lessons learned for continuous improvement
• Suggest new ways to develop and implement successful direct marketing campaigns
• Provide all necessary data, copy, and art files to selected vendors
• Review all creative and live data proofs
• Manage U.S. Postage funds and property expense allocations
• Create, manage and communicate project status
• Demonstrated database/direct mail program design, production, and fulfillment expertise Knowledge and understanding of direct mail and familiarity with variable data printing integration with advanced customization capabilities
• Ability to successfully manage multiple streams of work in a challenging, dynamic environment
• Proactive, takes ownership and initiative Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively, handle multiple high priority projects concurrently and react quickly to shifting priorities
• Excellent communication, proofreading and organizational skills required Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability and comfort communicating to all organization levels
• Minimum of three years marketing department, agency or print vendor experience
• Experience in casino direct marketing and print production management
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communication or related field preferred