Contributes to the data-driven marketing program that guides the Company’s investments in generating high quality leads through direct mail. Leads the day-to-day execution, testing, measurement, reporting, and analysis, keeping projects and initiatives on track with goals and strategies, while monitoring for opportunities. Primary focus on Direct Mail program for PennyMac, with heavy emphasis on successful results and driving business growth. Experience in mortgage or similar industry preferred.
- Responsible for the development, execution, testing, measurement, reporting, tracking, analysis, and optimization recommendations of weekly Direct Mail program.
- A Subject Matter Expert, utilizing industry expertise to provide insights on cost-effective, high-quality print solutions, optimizations, and key metrics that align with overall project goals and drive results.
- Lead collaboration with creative, content, data, and legal teams to ensure direct mail is impactful, on brand, targeted and compliant.
- Manage the vendor relationships, contract and pricing negotiations, quality assurance audits, vendor evaluations, and RFP reviews for all Direct Mail processes.
- Monitor industry trends, drive innovation, ensure the team is up to date on current printing and production offering.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify growth opportunities and develop new campaigns as needed.
- Collaborate with data team and business stakeholders on program optimization opportunities to meet or beat planned projections.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years of Marketing experience in Corporate or Agency setting.
- 3+ years of experience specifically in Direct Mail marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or adjacent field, or equivalent education, training and work-related experience.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of processes related to: print production, direct mail operations and postal regulation.
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing trends, and tactics (e.g. A/B testing, optimizing conversion, implementing contact strategies, etc.)
- Strong critical thinking, prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with vendors, partners, and internal teams.
Years of Experience: