Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 29 days ago
This position is responsible for the oversight and management of the Direct Mail creative strategy, development and partnering with production teams to enable the efficient and optimized execution. this includes developing and effectively managing internal and external creative resources, the end to end creative development and review process.
* Partnering with media team to develop creative strategy, including meeting ownership; ensuring alignment, coordinating integration of the consumer marketing message across all audiences.
* Assign and lead creative development and execution, including managing internal and external team members, freelancers and agency partners.
*Work in close collaboration with Media Strategy and Marketing Operations to develop and execute processes and designs to work within template platform/system for direct mail operational efficiencies
*Leverages direct response best practices to develop creative that drives business results
* Develop and manage governance tools to support the direct marketing materials.
* Oversight for Digital Asset Management.
* Develop relationships with business leaders to understand needs, gauge satisfaction, share feedback and make improvements.
* Partnering with Senior Managers, build and maintain a stable of agency, contractor and freelance resources to support marketing activities and projects.
* Plan and mobilize resources; assemble and lead cross functional teams.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Communication Arts, Journalism or related field.
* 5+ years of experience in a direct marketing business environment.
*Experience in a heavily regulated/complied industry
*Experience working in conventional and digital printing production environment considered a plus
* Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to achieve business results.
* Knowledge of 3rd party or trade marketing dynamics.
* Experience using web-based software, specifically digital asset management and marketing operations management software.
* Understanding of the importance of adherence to brand standards with the ability to innovate within the parameters of the brand when appropriate
Job Id: R-003824