This client is seeking a passionate, senior level UI Developer that is looking to join an exciting and collaborative software engineering team in the Atlanta, GA area region. They are open to candidates with5+ years of UI experience.
We build highly available REST-based cloud services using Java and Docker. This position offers an opportunity to learn a broad range of new skills, technology, and processes. We practice Agile methodologies, create sustainable schedules, and our cross-functional teams build strong, collaborative relationships as partners in the delivery of quality solutions.
You will collaborate as a key stakeholder in the definition, creation and delivery of our solutions. You will be responsible for designing and developing web UI and services that enable incremental delivery of powerful cloud-based and on-premise customer solutions. The ideal candidate is comfortable in an agile environment and loves working closely across the team so that testing is seamlessly integrated into our overall development process.
Your duties will include:
- Dive deep on technical requirements to understand end-to-end needs
- Identify and try solution options that are simple, extensible and maintainable
- Document, review and collaborate on implementation choices and decisions
- Use your test-driven development skills to work closelywith the delivery team to speed solutions to completion
- Refactor as needed to always leave things better than you found them
- Review and comment on designs and code of others
- Aggressively take and resolve bugs to keep our code base clean and trouble free
Requirements for success:
- BS Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in AngularJS and Angular (2 or 4)
- Experience testing Jasmine or Protractor
- Experience consuming RESTful services
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of Unix (shell scripting, command line tools, networking)
- Knowledge of web service technologies