ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE)
Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you're going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible.
About The Opportunity
Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue. Ensures that organizational goods or services consistently meet client needs. May be responsible for providing sales quotations as well as sustaining and renewing client contracts.
Essential to this PositionKey Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for sales penetration for specific market segments, (i.e. distribution, e-commerce, retail, mass merchant, etc.), within a geographic territory, (Canada).
- The incumbent is expected to maximize territory growth by developing meaningful customer relationships that yield account value.
- Territory planning, including establishing strategies, objectives and action plans
Essential for Success:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in B to B retail supply chain sales
- Prior packaging sales experience preferred.
- Strong customer facing skill sets
- Possess strong problem solving skills and can prioritize to achieve deadlines in a fast pace environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong financial acumen
Education / Certifications
Skills & Experience
Work Experience Required
Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge, Skills, Or Abilities DesiredAbility to meet the expectations of customers
- Ability to demonstrate honesty, integrity, and strong ethics
- Ability to take proactive action to meet needs of customers
- Ability to cultivate relationships through strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within the team and across organizational boundaries as required
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities for growth and value
- Ability to collaborate with team to develop and utilize best practice selling approaches