The Corporate Recruiter II provides full-cycle recruiting services to the assigned business unit(s) and is responsible for providing the sourcing, qualifying and delivering diverse candidates primarily for high-volume non-exempt and exempt level positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Consult with business leaders on position requirements, candidate availability and job descriptions for high volume open positions to execute on full-cycle recruitment responsibilities
- Partner with hiring managers on labor market trends and candidate sourcing specific to their needs
- Understand the talent demands of their assigned functional area and translate those demands into a staffing strategy that is timely and results driven with clear action items
- Develop creative sourcing plans to include traditional networking strategies, web-based, and social media (non-traditional) strategies
- Assist in execution of the college and university recruitment strategy to support the growing business
- Review resumes and applications, phone interview, and recommend top talent for a wide-variety of positions including front-line recruiting to include customer service, sales, claims, and call-center positions
- Full cycle recruiting for exempt-level management customer service, sales, claims, and call-center positions
- Coordinate interview appointments, feedback and decisions to internal and external applicants
- Provide offer information to selected candidates, both verbal and written, ensuring accuracy and consistency with company policy
- Conduct time-sensitive on-boarding activities including pre-hire background check processes
- Must be highly organized to be able to manage and track applicants, and provide weekly recruitment status updates to assigned business unit, team lead, and/or manager
- Work with management, peers and other HR colleagues to ensure consistency across the organization relating to policies andor practices
- Work to ensure that the Four E's philosophy is exhibited in recruiting activities and candidates in the recruitment and selection process
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 4+ years of corporate, agency or headhunter recruiting experience
- 1+ year of insurance and/or financial services recruiting experience
- Intermediate experience supporting multiple business units in non-exempt level recruiting
- Intermediate experience with one or more recruiting software platforms such as: Taleo, MyStaffingPro, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, Indeed, ICIMS, Workday
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in establishing productive and effective working relationships
- Ability to learn new technology and adapt to a new environment. Strong analytical, administration and problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protection and dissemination of company confidential and proprietary information
- Must have experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access) Desired Skills:
- Insurance and/or financial services recruiting experience
- High volume and/or call center recruiting experience.