We are looking for? Direcor of Pharmacy for our client in?? Austin, TX
Job Title:? Direcor of Pharmacy
Job Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Director of Pharmacy
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time No Weekends
- Under the direction of the ACOO, and using the Total Quality Management concept, directs the cost-effective delivery of pharmacy care for St. David?s Medical Center. Assures safety in the storage and use of all drugs within the hospital.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of HCA?s and St. David?s ?Patients First? safety initiative by strict compliance to all safety protocols and procedures.
- Reading (clinical and financialreports, journals, business correspondence).
- Preparation of minutes, memos, reports, lectures, and newsletter articles.
- Communication via telephone, computer and face-to-face with individuals and large groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all types of professionals.
- Must be autonomous and show independence.
- Ability to give lectures before large groups.
- Required: B.S. Pharmacy degree from an accredited college of pharmacy (5-year equivalent program).
- Preferred: ASHP accredited hospital pharmacy residency or a master's degree in Hospital Pharmacy Administration from an accredited school of pharmacy or equivalent experience.
- Required: 7+ years hospital pharmacy experience with 3years experience in all areas of job description.
- Preferred: 5+ years director of pharmacy or assistant director of pharmacy for 100+ bed hospital experience.
- Required: Texas State Board of Pharmacy license.