$250K - $500K(Ladders Estimates)
1. Responsible for directing production, quality, facilities & maintenance, production engineering, safety, materials, procurement, finance, and human resources within the operation while partnering with internal & external partners to ensure execution and improvement across all key performance metrics including cost, quality, safety, new product launch and delivery.
2. Drives year over year cost and efficiency improvements to improve gross margins.
3. Implements plans and programs to enable best-in-class operating procedures and drive continuous rates of improvement in productivity, capacity utilization, reduced costs (labor, materials, waste/rework, and inventory), quality and safety.
4. Promotes and maintains a safe working environment for employees.
5. Ensures supply chain & operational readiness for new product launches and related metrics (i.e. on-time start of production, manufacturing cycle time and quality).
6. Plans, directs, organizes and coordinates all of the operations and activities relating to product manufacturing and production control to streamline the systems and improve material flow.
7. Maintains and builds customer relationships and leads teams in the development of new customer initiatives, including joint teams to address key areas for improvement.
8. Coordinates all manufacturing activities with business, core manufacturing plants, sales, engineering and quality teams to ensure that product requirements and quality standards are met.
9. Acts as owner and steward for product quality and quality improvements.
10. Builds a culture of high performance and continuous improvement, using lean standard work at a fundamental level to create a culture that ensures all personnel are using standard work in the execution of duties.
11. Develops annual business plans for departmental expenses as well as managing inventory and production plans. Minimizes excess and obsolete inventory.
12. Responsible for the development of managers and team members. Develops and maintains objectives, development plans, performance reviews and succession plans.
13. Fosters positive employee relations and high employee engagement.
14. Charters, facilitates, and leads teams to execute transformational improvement initiatives with direct and indirect labor.
15. Manages all capital projects to ensure implementation is within timeline, budget, and expected payback.
16. Community involvement and leadership.
Critical Competencies for Success
Experience integrating mergers and acquisitions.
US - Battle Ground, WA
4 year degree or higher preferred
Years of Experience Required
7 Years Experience
Valid Through: 2019-10-31