- Establishes and implements system’s clinical nutrition programs based upon system’s medical direction, patient population, and contract.
- Hires, leads, directs, coaches, trains and develops clinical nutrition managers and team members.
- Fosters team work and establishes effective strategies to implement innovative programs which leads to optimal clinical nutrition and financial outcomes.
- Oversees or conducts the evaluation of clinical nutrition teams according to departmental policy and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Monitors competency, productivity and documentation accuracy of clinical staff.
- Assigns and directs the workload of the system clinical nutrition staff. Participates in staffing analysis to ensure adequate staffing in collaboration with the Regional Clinical Nutrition Manager and/or the Director of Clinical and Wellness Support.
- Evaluates and coordinates system-wide nutrition formulary.
- Oversees systems and processes to ensure the strategic and operational objectives of the client for the system are met.
- Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies.
- Participates in and directs system-wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs.
- Participates in and attends system and departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
- Reads, customizes and enforces compliance with all policies and procedures of the system and Company as appropriate.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required.
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable required.
- Master’s degreepreferred.
- Five years of experience in healthcare as a Registered Dietitian including two (2) years in a managerial position required.
- Professional certification (i.e. CDE, CNSC) preferred.
Req ID: 234361