- We have an opening for a DIRECTOR OF NUTRITION SYSTEMS position.
- Location: FORT WAYNE, IN Note: online applications accepted only.
- Requirement: Five years of experience in healthcare as a Registered Dietitian including two (2) years in a managerial position required
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
We are seeking a Director of Nutrition Systems to join our Nutrition Team. The Director of Nutrition Systems will direct the functions of clinical nutrition for the system including, but not limited to, management, education, training, and performance improvement; assure compliance with all regulatory agencies in each system facility; and, ensure patient satisfaction and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits to include tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, AND dues and licensure fee reimbursement, as well as many other benefits.
- Establishes and implements system’s clinical nutrition programs based upon system’s medical direction, patient population, and contract.
- Hires, leads, directs, coaches, trains and develops clinical nutrition managers and team members.
- Fosters team work and establishes effective strategies to implement innovative programs which leads to optimal clinical nutrition and financial outcomes.
- Oversees or conducts the evaluation of clinical nutrition teams according to departmental policy and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Monitors competency, productivity and documentation accuracy of clinical staff.
- Assigns and directs the workload of the system clinical nutrition staff. Participates in staffing analysis to ensure adequate staffing in collaboration with the Regional Clinical Nutrition Manager and/or the Director of Clinical and Wellness Support.
- Evaluates and coordinates system-wide nutrition formulary.
- Oversees systems and processes to ensure the strategic and operational objectives of the client for the system are met.
- Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies.
- Participates in and directs system-wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs.
- Participates in and attends system and departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
- Reads, customizes and enforces compliance with all policies and procedures of the system and Company as appropriate.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required.
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable required.
- Master’s degreepreferred.
- Five years of experience in healthcare as a Registered Dietitian including two (2) years in a managerial position required.
- Professional certification (i.e. CDE, CNSC) preferred.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 235227