The C4ISRS Business Area is seeking a Director, Business Development for the Intelligence Community market. The position will be primarily located in Reston, VA, report directly to the C4ISRS Sr. Director of Business Development and will support the C4ISR Systems Product Line Directors. The role will be key in the development of near-term and long-term business strategies, execution of multiple marketing approaches and collaboration on product and technical roadmaps. This position will need to bring existing customer relationships, develop and maintain strong business relationships with key decision makers across BAE Systems Electronics Systems Sector, as well as identify and qualify business opportunities, and position BAE Systems for bidding. Specific activities includes:
- Builds, matures and executes comprehensive account plans that deliver desired customer awareness and awards.
- Develops and maintains strong customer relationships to identify customer objectives, priorities, and requirements that strategically position BAE Systems as an innovative industry leader
- Identifies and qualifies a robust pipeline of focused opportunities that align with C4ISRS business objectives
- Leads development of win strategies, customer value propositions and value delivery systems
- Develops and maintains industry relationship with large and small businesses; drive effective teaming to increase pWin
- Obtain market intelligence, competitive data, and customer buying patterns to formulate Position to Win targets
- Function as a member of the Product Area business leadership team to develop and execute growth strategies and provide counsel and recommendations for the bid/no bid gate reviews and M&A targets.
- Collaborates with BAE Systems' FAST Labs advanced technology organization on transition of differentiating capabilities
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Strong understanding of Intelligence Community TCPED cycle, CONOPs, and technology related gaps and opportunity
- Detailed knowledge of both the National System for GEOINT and Mission Partner ground processing elements
- Insight, influence and ability to establish relationship across Intelligence Community stakeholders particularly with acquisition organizations and key end user (e.g. product owners) stakeholders
- In depth knowledge of approaches and solutions to automate and augment analysis to include: trends in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision
- Demonstrated success in marketing and selling modern software solutions to include but not limited to: DevSecOps; micro services; modular open system architectures; cloud native and hybrid solutions
- Demonstrated success in leading and winning contracts >$100M
- Active TS//SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years experience or equivalent work experience
- Home office locations for this positon include Reston, VA; San Diego, CA, and Hudson, NH.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Masters degree in technical discipline
- US Military or Intel Agency Experience