::We are currently seeking a Human Resources Director to join our leadership team. This position provides professional level planning, reporting and analysis to support the goals and objectives of the organization; resolves conflicts to protect the organization's assets; provides expertise and recommendations to support management decisions. Ensures HR activities are in compliance with State and Federal laws, licensing and accreditation bodies, and facility contracts. Oversees all HR functions including compensation, benefits, recruitment, training/orientation, employee relations, workers' compensation and maintaining all personnel records in files and the HRIS.
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business administration or related field. Master's Degree preferred.
- 3 years management experience required, and 5 years of healthcare experience preferred.
- PHR, SPHR or GPHR certification preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required and an understanding of Federal and State employment laws and regulations related to HR. Working knowledge of administering wage/salary programs, benefits, workers compensation, recruiting/retention plans, training/staff development, and employee relations. Requires leadership, organizational, supervisory and administrative abilities including excellent computer skills and knowledge of various software, internet based HR systems and email.
- Knowledge of The Joint Commission (TJC) standards preferred.