Meggitt’s Global Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence team is growing. We are seeking a Global Director, Talent Acquisition to join our team. This role serves as the strategic champion and advocate for the best-in-class talent acquisition team.
The Director will focus on the growth and strategic initiatives for the global talent acquisition center of excellence. This individual will ensure that recruiting philosophies, strategies and processes are optimized to deliver the highest value and impact to the business. The Talent Acquisition Director will oversee recruiting metrics and programs and report directly to the SVP, Human Resources.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Lead the global team of recruiters
- Build the strategic initiatives for the global talent acquisition center of excellence
- Continue to drive recruiting polices and metrics
- Drive end-to-end talent acquisition processes to include, strengths, gaps, trends and solutions
- Develop short and long-term strategies to meet recruitment goals
- Partner with Business leaders on workforce planning
- Manage third party vendors
- Identify, recommend and manage contracts with online job boards. Ensure consistency regarding branding and terminology.
- Manage third party contracts
- Continue to drive the delivery of a best in class candidateexperience
- Proactively drive and execute the global and regional strategies which align with recruitment policies
- Support and continuously improve processes and tools in the area of recruiting
- Partner with the HR Process & Systems team to build current and future roadmap for recruiting metrics/KPIs
- Deliver value-added services to internal client population (including market intelligence, competitor mapping, talent pooling, succession planning, and diversity initiatives).
- Lead and contribute to regional / global projects associated with HR and Talent Acquisition and Development.
- Provide training, knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring as a talent acquisition subject matter expert.
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned
- 25% travel
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- 15+ years of progressive experience in talent acquisition
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience working in a global manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a shared services environment
- Experience leading a global team
- Knowledge of OFCCP rules and regulations
- Experience utilizing candidate management tracking systems
- Proficiency in reporting and metrics to drive desired results
- Deep experience building client relationships, negotiating and collaborating as part of a global team.
- Ability to develop relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and experienced professionals internally and externally.
- Must be able to proactively drive and lead a strategic recruiting agenda globally