$80K - $100K*
• The External Financial Reporting team will be responsible for producing high quality external financial reporting in accordance with regulatory accounting and disclosure requirements.
• This position will report directly to the Head of External Financial Reporting at the Alcon campus in Fort Worth, Texas, and will regularly interface with cross-functional and cross-border colleagues in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Legal, Treasury, and Investor Relations.
• External Financial Reporting team responsibilities are summarized below.
• Prepare and review all SEC functions, including annual report (20-F or 10K), quarterly reports (10Q, if needed), Swiss reporting requirements, earnings release, and XBRL tagging. Coordinate with Legal function on incremental filings as needed.
• Other required financial reporting such as OECD, Swiss National Bank statistical reporting, and Key Performance Indicators Statutory reporting.
Valid through: 2020-5-14
$100K - $150K
15 days ago