This position will direct the implementation of high quality online doctoral program in healthcare education and leadership, to include classroom theory education, overseeing student and academic policies, and assuring adequate faculty resources for the program.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an educator required.
- Minimum 3 years experience with online curriculum development and course delivery required.
- Terminal degree in education, leadership, or healthcare (i.e. EdD, PhD, clinical doctorate in health related field) required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Customer service aptitude required.
- Ability to use classroom technology in online platforms.
- Experience with office equipment such as phone, copier, and fax required.
- Ability to use desktop computer hardware and Microsoft office software.
- At least 3 years experience in higher education administration preferred.
- Research experience preferred