Working as a Director of Dining Services, you are responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations for a corporate dining account. You will manage and lead a team of associates.
You will be responsible for managing client relations, along with ensuring that the food offered to the customers is of superior quality. Additionally, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers, guests and client as well as other departments
- Work with the Chef and management team in creating menus and providing top quality food
- Oversee all P&L and budgeting as it pertains to the account
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by CDR , Dietetic Technician Registered, or Certified Dietary Manager.
- Two years of foodservice operation experience
- Previous experience managing a budget
- Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company