- Work directly with CNR's executive staff on the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of all aspects of client service. Ensures that CNR delivers to PCS, Entertainment, Advisory Channel high level of client service utilizing best practice standards. Focuses on short and long term objectives in the growth and utilization of CNR across all bank and external channels.
- Incorporate six sigma practices in evaluating and building CNR's client service excellence to support CNR's growth.
- Guide and lead teammates and other members of management in the pursuit of executing CNR's goals and objectives across all initiatives requiring execution of priorities and making sure deliverables are achieved on a timely and quality basis.
- Manage, develop, and implement CNR's product and service offerings, systems, platforms, marketing efforts, and compliance.
- For areas designated, improve CNR's revenues and profits by implementing and developing internal systems and platforms, improve operating and trading efficiencies, reduce and manage expenses, increase the value of services and identify opportunities for additional revenue.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues.
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement
- *Minimum 10 years financial services experience
- *Minimum 10 year in bank operations as it relates to investment management services
- *Bachelor's Degree required
- MBA/JD preferred *Represents basic qualifications for the position.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong client service skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Comprehensive understanding of CNR investment strategies and products
- Strategic thinker, able to assess, recommend and implement strategy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver high-caliber results.
- Must possess strong financial and business acumen and savvy. * Strong knowledge of bank operations, particularly as they result to investment management services.
- Ability to work under pressure and excel in a fast-paced environment
Job ID WMS-8542