The Director, Client Management is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention across all assigned clients. Key success factor is ability to build effective relationships, both internally and with Change Healthcare clients, which will result in client referenceability, adoption of additional services, and high levels of retention and satisfaction. The Director, Client Management will work with clients to optimize financial and clinical performance using TES products and services. This role will coordinate with Executive Director, Client Management to assess additional opportunities. The Director, Client Management will collaboratively identify, address and successfully resolve a broad range of topics and issues. Key success factors include the ability to service large client accounts and/or multiple higher complexity smaller client accounts.
Location: New England Area
? Client management: 30%
- Monitors key metrics and other documentation to effectively manage client satisfaction and retention.
- Initiates and directs plans to improve client profitability.
- Follows up on client feedback and issues as necessary and initiates/tracks plans for improvement.
- Serves as the liaison between the client and operations
- Identifies process improvement or other efficiencies related to improving the customer satisfaction
- Conducts quarterly reviews with clients
? Manages customer satisfaction: 30%
- Proactively manages and resolves customer issues
- Tracks progress and opportunities across delivery teams
- Alerts customers to any changing services
- Addresses issues openly and quickly
- Maintains relationships with key client contacts that fosters an environment to drive client performance and minimize attrition
? Grows footprint in own service area: 10%
- Ensures key customers are referenceable promoters to support sales
- Works with Executive Director of Client Management, sales, operational, and product specialists as appropriate to identify areas for “up selling.”
- Assist in closing add on sales
? Coordinates with other BU success teams: 10%
- Shares information and collaborates on new business opportunities with other BU segments
- Coordinates with other BU support and service teams
- Establishes, maintains and coordinates service dialogue between business units
- Manages Client Management Team: 20%
- Manages a team of client managers and analysts in servicing the clients and meeting goals and objectives.
- Acts as an escalation point for the team base as needed
- Model high customer service qualities and drive team accountability to do the same in delivery of service
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
Minimum Job Qualifications:
5+ years healthcare practice management and medical billing experience and demonstrated leadership skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
A minimum of 5+ year’s experience health system and/or physician office experience with large employed groups of physicians/providers in the related functions of practice management, patient workflow and revenue cycle management, healthcare consulting.
- Strong, recentexperiencewith Part B physician billing
Experience presenting or consulting to C suite or large physician organizations.
Expertise in the areas of assignment of roles relative to the billing, clinical workflow, and documentation within a hospital and office based setting.
Experience gained through exposure to account management and/or systems and the change management and quality measures.
Proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.