$150K — $200K *
Responsible for short- and long-term strategic planning, both external and internal. Oversee nursing manager/supervisor(s) with the implementation and monitoring of supply, capital, FTE budgets, and growth strategies. Collaborates and leads the determination of need and cost benefit analyses for proposed new programs, equipment and service offerings. This includes the development of a framework for driving strategies and operations through cross-department collaboration and physician dyad model with co-leads across all applicable specialties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Plans, directs, and oversees operations in collaboration with the Chief Operating Officer.
2. Assists in establishing standards of performance, quality assurance and control, and patient care delivery.
3. Serves as a resource and representative by assisting with the planning of cooperative projects with other hospital departments and community agencies.
4. Creates and maintains correspondence, records, reports, and other documentation related to the work.
5. Acts as a liaison/resource to Chief Operating Officer and Chief Nursing Officer when working with managers, all levels of nursing staff and other disciplines, physicians, patients and families, schools of nursing, architects, contractors, vendors, professional organizations, clergy and the media.
6. Interacts on a regular basis with physicians to obtain feedback, resolve issues or plan for future needs.
7. Assumes 24-hour accountability, 7 days per week for areas of responsibility.
8. Conducts rounds to areas of responsibility.
9. Directs all aspects of personnel management of department employees. Demonstrates collaborative interpersonal and communication skills. Facilitates high performance from staff.
10. Determines and coordinates departmental needs and operations regarding schedules and staffing patterns. Responsible for establishing and meeting productivity benchmarks.
11. Collaborates with other organizational leaders to cultivate sources of referrals and identify new clinical service offerings, including physicians.
12. Facilitates the development and implementation of business strategy, business plans, program development including: pro forma, marketing, new service identification development and implementation.
13. Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve growth objectives.
14. Stays current on knowledge of technology and state and federal regulations.
15. Performs other related duties as required and directed.
Valid through: 4/20/2021