$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Let's do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we're focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda's Digital Product Managers are in integral role to ensure our customers' digital needs are fulfilled. They animate the Moda brand by conceptualizing and delivering digital products that continually improve customer satisfaction, increase operational efficiency and deliver on brand value.
Our Digital Product Managers collaborate with among the largest set of enterprise wide teams include designers, researchers, strategists, sales and service, customer service, project managers, programmers, and executives
They distinctly seek to balance an understanding of our customers, capabilities, markets and industry. Successful digital product managers have deep empathic skills, deal well with ambiguity, and able to influentially drive product strategy through relationships and presentations.
01. Translate user and business needs into product capabilities
02. Manage research to determine customer needs
03. Ensure user is represented throughout product creation and lifecycle
04. Monitor competitors and industry trends
05. Determine KPIs to measure for product performance
06. Create product vision
07. Create and manage product roadmaps
08. Create backlog of product enhancements
09. Create project estimates and timelines
10. Work throughout enterprise (UX teams, sales, product SMEs and developers) as needed
11. Work within product management methods
12. Ensure effective selection and use of product and project methodologies
13. Evangelize digital and product management methods
14. Clearly communicate product plans, goals and objectives
15. Work to ensure consensus across teams
16. Be the primary owner of at least one digital product which includes being the primary internal contact for all digital development of that product
17. Manage a backlog of product enhancements
18. Manage products to KPIs
19. Launch product enhancements
20. Create business case presentations as needed to ensure product funding and return on investments
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you're ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it's time to discover what's possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
1. 3-5 years' experience as a digital product manager or similar
2. Degree in Business, Analytics or related field
3. Digital industry experience required
4. Healthcare industry preferred
5. Familiarity with development level internet technologies
6. Experience with product management methodologies
7. Experience managing digital products in mid-to-large scale enterprises
8. Experience managing enterprise-wide input experience, especially userexperience and marketing
9. Ability to make decisions that balance user, technology and business factors
10. Ability to create product roadmaps
Valid Through: 2019-10-29