About the role
The Digital Workplace Center of Excellence (CoE) is responsible for the long-term strategy, development, incubation and rollout of digital workplace offerings globally. As part of the Digital Workplace CoE, you will research and stay up to date on the evolution of the digital workplace, including assessing emerging technologies and trends, and their implications on various industries.
As a part of the COE, your knowledge and expertise is available and accessible to all regions to support the sale and delivery of workplace solutions to key clients. You’ll collaborate with Accenture’s CoE’s to identify, implement and validate business value through the use of digital workplace capabilities, leveraging our Global Delivery Network (GDN) to deliver.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Strategically advise leadership on the current state of the digital workplace and emerging technologies • Partner with business development executives and sales teams to address clients’ business needs, alongside technology and industry trends, to help define their workplace vision, strategy and roadmap
• Collaborate with delivery teams to identify, implement and validate business value through the use of digital workplace capabilities
• Collaborate with team members in related CoEs to support digital workplace implementations within Digital Transformation projects and programs
• Join forces with client executives and delivery teams to identify, implement and validate business value through the use of digital workplace capabilities
• Help the Global Digital Workplace CoE Lead identify solution areas and investment opportunities
• Travel as needed.
You enjoy establishing, building and sustaining trust-based relationships with executives and top decision makers both internally and externally. Your passion for digital combined with strong client facing skills, help you articulate and influence proposed solutions to clients.
In addition, your professional and technical skillset likely includes:
• Successful digital workplace transformation project delivery across multiple work streams and geographically dispersed teams
• People management responsibilities both directly and indirectly within globally dispersed teams
• Passion for digital workplace including the technical and non-technical aspects transforming the future way of work
• Desire to actively participate in the development of Avanade’s Global Digital Workplace community and ability to establish relationships with peers in a global team
• A drive to continually seek and lead processes to improve the digital workplace CoE team’s performance and ability to deliver
• Knowledge of latest Office 365 technology, including SLACK, Google Docs, Trello, etc.
• Familiarity with Web Front End Technologies and Frameworks; MicroServices, APIs & Mobility Platforms (Xamarin, etc.), and/or Dynamics 365, SalesForce.
You are a seasoned digital workplace professional, with 10-12 years of experience leading digital workplace implementations globally, and 6-8 years with related Microsoft technologies.
You likely have a B.S. in Business, Business Management, Management Information Systems or related field with supplemental education in sales and /or marketing. Master’s degree preferred. Agile Development experience and/or SCRUM Master Certifications are a bonus.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Requisition ID - 48866