Linear Technology, now part of Analog Devices, is seeking a Digital Verification Engineer for our Burlington, VT facility.
This team develops a range of high-performance power, analog, and mixed-signal ICs.
We compete in a wide range of markets including:
• Power System Management
• DC/DC Converters
• Automotive Electronics
• Portable Power Management ICs
Responsibilities of a Digital Verification Engineer include but are not limited to:
• Work within a UVM System Verilog environment to develop tests achieving high coverage vs. specification and anticipated use cases.
• Work closely with digital and analog power design engineers
• Track bugs in Jira and maintain spec. traceability
• Support validation of the DUT in the lab
• Debug and solve complex problems that may be the test bench or the DUT
• Communicate weekly progress to team and mgmt.
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
• 5+ years digital verification experience
• System Verilog and UVM
• Understanding of microcontroller core based product architectures
• Experience designing or verifying mixed signal SoC
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science minimum
• Full product development experience: specification, architecture, logic design, firmware, verification, design for test, synthesis, place and route, lab evaluation, and production ATE testing
• C and/or Python
• Exposure to ISO26262 Automotive Safety product development or verification
• FPGA prototyping