Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
- Assigned as a named/trusted advisor for enablement customers, with accountability to learning the customers current state and goals/vision, guiding them to achieve their goals, and ensuring success through the enablement journey.
- Facilitate transformational consulting offerings that result in a clear pathway (i.e. new processes, capabilities, standards, etc…) for customers to become independently able to build, deploy and manage DCTs on Medable Solutions.
- Become and remain a subject matter expert in Medable technologies and Decentralized Trials, as well as the roles and responsibilities, best practices, policies, standards, agencies, etc… that are critical for successful implementations.
- Support the Partner Alliance Manager in the creation and management of a Partner Enablement plan, governance and ongoing status reporting of the adoption program.
- Offer guidance and support to customers on protocol/study design to ensure the ideal approaches/solutions are selected for early adopter studies, which will be built by either the Enablement Customer or Medable Services (with the Enablement Customer Shadowing).
- Provide subject matter expertise into the sales of the enablement offering process to customers by assessing/triaging viable candidates, building scope of engagements and presenting at key pre-sales engagements as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain meaningful and productive client relationships at all levels to ensure that strategic recommendations and creative deliverables surpass client expectations, and/or growth of Medables Enablement Program.
- Collaborate as an active team member with other products and services departments, as well as Sales, Finance, Customer Success, People Team and Product Development as necessary
- Identify process improvements to support efficiency and reduce efforts required to fulfill customer needs.
- Actively seek out opportunities to support Medable's visibility in the industry, positioning successful case studies and/or innovative approaches/solutions.
- This can be done in the form of writing blogs/articles, conducting webinars/on-line videos, or presenting at key industry conferences in partnership with a key customer contact from an ongoing or previous enablement account.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to flawlessly deliver all commitments and obligations to clients on time and on budget.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires in depth knowledge of Medable and Medable's products and services
- Sophisticated communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing parallel complex projects and competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and ability to work cross departmentally
- Visible and vocal leader for company in any and all situations and environments
- Deep understanding of Medable’s business, software solutions, and processes
- Proven leader in process improvement
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in areas outside of usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Demonstrated excellence with communication in any and all situations and circumstances
- Manage complex and competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership
- Minimum of 6 years of direct experience collaborating with customers to develop and deliver software implementations, projects, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years experience in client facing delivery or service related roles, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience with healthcare software solution delivery models, preferably a clinical trial system
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in Business, Healthcare or related field
- Master’s degree in Business or related degree (preferred)
- Project Management Professional Certification (preferred)