Digital Transformation Consultant
The Digital Transformation Consultantwill work closely with the digital transformation business development manager and world area sales teams to define and architect solution for our clients. This will include estimating the components required to provide a comprehensive digital solution that meets and exceeds the client’s expectations delivering tangible business value.
The Digital Transformation Consultant isprimarily responsible for providing professional advice, guidance and training to clients in a of the use of digital technologies to improve operational performance. Understand and translate customer needs into business and technology solutions and/or solutions that deliver business value quickly AND provide a pathway to platform implementation. Drive decisions and provide consultation around digital transformation, the customer digital journey, functional design and ensure technology and business solutions represent business requirements.
You are expected to deliver step change in business performance by applying analytic techniques that augment/transform operational business processes, using leading IT/OT technology frameworks. You will be expected to provide technical & administrative leadership to the team and also status reporting of deliverables to leadership/client.
Candidates must be willing to travel up to 80%.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science or 10+ years of IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience with management consulting and/or system integration and business process transformation
- Three to five years of experience with cloud architectures and solution design for IT/OT use cases
- Demonstrated project experience applying analytical methods: principle components, linear regression, multivariate statistical process control, and/or machine learning to asset performance optimization
- Agile scrum certification
- Very good complex and consultative sales skills with solid negotiation skills
- Strong understanding and experience in an asset intensive industry, such as – upstream oil and gas, refining, petrochemicals, chemicals, food and beverage or life sciences
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional Certification (CMRP)
- Excellent understanding of Maintenance and Reliability best practices ability to communicate business value resulting from successful practice execution
- Excellent consulting skills including
o Requirements facilitation
o Business acumen with keen attention to risk management and value creation
o Project and program management
o Story-boarding and presentation
o Business case creation and management
o Persuasive reasoning and active listening
o Written and oral communications
- Demonstrated ability to build, motivate and lead a team within a project and a practice
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage strong networks internally and externally at peer levels within an organization
- Conversant in applying complex sales methods
Hands on experience in one or more of the following AI technologies:
- Python (or equivalent) development
- Experience in working at major Technology Consulting firms, AI Technology firms
- Web UI and dashboard design experience
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, and using industry standard tools (GIT/OneStash, JIRA)
- Exposure to rules engines
- Able to explain technical concepts in a non-technical language