$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
40% of ISG's revenues come from our Go-Digital initiatives, and we have ambitious growth plans over the next three years. The Digital Strategy & Solutions Service Line spearheads our Digital solutions and offerings in the market is a key driver of this growth.
Our Digital Strategy & Solutions consist of 5 key domains:
a) Agility @ Enterprise Scale
b) Digital Backbone & Cloud Operating Models
c) Emerging Technology @ Enterprise Scale (Analytics, AI, Cybersecurity, Blockchain,…)
d) Digital Transformation & Architecture
e) Digital Engineering & Manufacturing
The Digital Transformation & Architecture Domain focuses on the transformation programs that ISG's clients have defined under their digital agenda. The offerings include Business Model Innovation, Data Monetization and the ISG Digital Value Framework™.
To strengthen our Digital Transformation & Architecture domain, we are looking for a seasoned Director and Principal Consultant who will help ISG clients in defining, measuring and executing on how digital drives value and transforms their business models.
This position will play a key role in driving architectural decisions across projects with our clients, will help to shape our offering, and grow/lead a delivery/consulting team for application and solution architecture for business model innovation.
This position will participate as part of the Digital Strategy & Solutions leadership team – and guide a consulting team in sales solutioning, delivery of ISG methodology and tools, and in market-facing content development / thought leadership. You will lead in the development of initial assessments, strategies, workload and/or portfolio analysis, project plans, market capabilities, and roadmap development for the Digital Transformation & Architecture – and run large programs across multiple clients within this discipline.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Qualifications:
• 7-15 years recent consulting experience in enterprise and application architecture in customer-facing roles, or suitable experience within a corporate IT department in a variety of leadership positions across IT Operations, Architecture and Security.
• Expertise in defining target business capabilities and value maps/streams at enterprise level for the G500.
• Good understanding of platform business models.
• Strong understanding of organizational roles and responsibilities associated with enterprise IT and the nuances in B2B, B2C, asset-heavy and B2B2C industry segments.
• Good experience with IT service delivery and operations. Hands-on experience is a nice to have.
• Expert with application delivery models (DevOps and multimodal delivery) and ability to understand application architectures for cloud modernization with working knowledge of architecture of public and on-premise hybrid-cloud solutions
• Broad enterprise application experience with leading ERP stacks such as SAP, Oracle, etc. and other platform such as HRIS, CRM, etc.
• Knowledge and experience with DevOps processes and tools highly desired
• Broad exposure to major SaaS solutions like Workday, Salesforce as well as iPaaS / managed PaaS trends and offerings in the market.
• Knowledge of workloads and patterns for cloud migration and architecting.
• Technical proficiency and comfort with variety of operating system and database platforms
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of management including senior leaders and C-level executives.
• Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in a technical or scientific field
• MBA/MS or other advanced degree(s) desirable
• ITIL Foundation Qualification desirable
• Cloud certifications desirable
• Agile, SAFe, Scrum, or Kanban certification(s) desirable
• 80% - 100% required
Valid Through: 2019-10-14