We are not looking to simply fill the position. We are looking for top talent that meets challenges head on and will strive in the fast-evolving and changing environment. We expect the selected candidate to take ownership of his/her assigned role and make a positive personal imprint on our business.
The role requires a self-motivated individual with a flexible, can-do attitude and excellent communication skills. He/she should show the ability to overcome challenging requirements and demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute novel ideas. Keeping abreast of the latest creative and digital trends is an absolute must. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail with systemic and structured logical thinking.
The successful candidate will report to the core team in NY/London and is expected to have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work efficiently with remote teams. He/she will need to possess great communication skills over video conference, TC and email correspondence. The position may require travel across the US and Europe depending on the team, business or client needs.
- 7+ years of technical project management experience
- Experience in pharma and healthcare is a must
- Ability to combine technical knowledge with some creative instinct to come up with original strategies and solutions across all digital channels
- Confidence rationalizing your ideas and decisions – authoritatively communicating the benefits and trade-offs to product owners, designers, researchers and senior stakeholders.
- Experience in working directly with digital partners to develop and execute initiatives (e.g., Google, third-party media providers, social media community platforms)
- Strong experience in full digital project life cycle management from a strategy to software development perspective, including the following, technical project estimates, RFP response, scope analysis, functional and technical specification documentation, digital measurement and analytics
- Experience managing medium to large scale web projects involving 3rd party integration and content management tools including iOS Mobile/Tablet apps (including detail aids, touch screen versions), Responsive Websites/CMS, Web applications
- Experience in creating integrated digital platforms of online and offline solutions and asset management
- Experience with industry standard CMS platforms, such as WordPress, Drupal etc.
- Adept in the Microsoft Office suite of programs including, MS Project, Visio and Excel
- Ability to not only to work as part of a team, but to own part of the team and bring their own personality, humor and cheer to all team activities
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to overcome challenging requirements and demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute never-been-done-before ideas
- Motivated with can-do attitude, flexible, open with excellent communications skills.
Benefits We Offer
- A competitive compensation package
- Paid annual vacation, holiday and sick time off
- Comprehensive health plans, including medical, dental and vision
- Competitive 401(k) investment options
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Employee referral awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and mentoring opportunities through programs such as Omnicom University, led by international influencers and Harvard Business School professors
- Retail and entertainment discounts and benefits available
- A rewarding workplace and a fun team environment