Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
Otis Elevator Company is looking for an experienced Program Manager to oversee the strategy development, design coordination, development and deployment of projects related to our Connected Products program.
- Technical Strategy Development
- Coordinate the groups that are responsible for the related development projects.
- The systems design, architecture and development of business critical projects.
- Direct project team members (local and offshore) in designing, developing and & testing software solutions.
- Prioritize and staff technical team assignments. Ensure project deliverables and milestones are achieved per plan.
- Participate in requirements development sessions to capture business needs
- Create and review technical designs.
- Provide design consulting and recommend appropriate solutions for new applications development efforts.
- Ensure compliance to the established SDLC / SMLC methodologies.
- Oversee any temporary development resources assigned to projects.
- Assist test teams with system assessments when necessary including performance and load testing.
- Handle support related issues with application code, acting as an escalation point.
- 3rd party vendor negotiations
- Experience in coordinating large development programs
- Experience in leading a technical development groups
- Experience in driving SDLC / SMLC performance
- Experience in the end to end process from concepts into product.
- Experience in designing and developing application solutions
- Strong analytical, interpersonal & communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering
- Master's degree, preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68201BR