Job description, low-code style:
As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let’s cut to the chase. We are looking for a Digital Strategy Senior Manager to join our Digital Marketing team.
The longer story:
The OutSystems low-code platform enables customers to facilitate digital transformation through massive efficiency gains in building and supporting enterprise-grade applications. By leveraging automation, artificial intelligence and deep technology integrations, software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Integrated Marketing, you will be responsible for defining the customer journey across OutSystems web properties to maximize site useability and engagement. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with marketing and digital teams to deliver delightful web experiences for the self-serve and enterprise buyers.
- Define, implement and evolve the journeys of key audiences across OutSystems digital properties;
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team, growth marketing and product teams to create compelling content and digital experiences that enable evaluation, trial, and adoption of OutSystems products and solutions;
- Partner with the Web and Digital teams on the definition of website information architectures, page structures, user journeys, and content for OutSystems websites and other online digital properties;
- Work closely with the Content Marketing and SEO teams to align web properties with our content and organic strategies;
- Work closely with Field Marketing teams to assist in localized strategies to support GTM approach and campaigns across regions;
- Create and maintain maps and use cases of digital activities and touchpoints for primary audience categories;
- Use analytics – often in partnership with marketing operations – to continuously audit and improve digital experiences and outcomes;
- Oversee testing of digital user interfaces (e.g. landing pages, microsites, portal pages);
- Conduct internal and external stakeholder sentiment studies to improve digital experiences;
- Define the right mix and find, hire and manage copywriting experts (internal, freelancers or agencies).
- 10+ years of Web Strategy and digital marketing experience at a scaled Saas business
- Have a proven track record of customer-centric web strategies meeting business objectives;
- Product trial and freemium strategy experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Digital Marketing or equivalent degree preferred.
- Experience with <site core?>, <GA?> other core technologies
- Energetic, smart, and curious;
- Well organized and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and results-driven environment;
- Analytical yet creative;
- Good written and oral communication skills with strong English language proficiency;
- Track record of developing people and creating conditions for team success
Working at OutSystems
We don’t have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work For three years running.
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists
- We ask “why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way
- Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the stuff of future tech mockumentaries. We’re much more down-to-earth than that
Our software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal, international locations in Atlanta, Boston, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Tokyo, Sydney, and Singapore, and customers in more than 52 countries.
- Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms, like Forrester and Gartner.
- Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE award.
- Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd).