Are you passionate about Digital Marketing? Can you be a trusted advisor to our Advertising clients for all of their digital strategy and tactics? Do you practice what you preach, using social media, engaging with digital content, understanding of basic cause and effect between advertising and sales, especially at the local level? We are looking for people to join our growing digital sales team to help focus on customer success by taking over the responsibility for part or all of their digital ad budget by directing, analyzing, optimizing and growing not just the advertisers digital budget, but returning on their investment and growing their business. We don’t just sell one-off advertising packages. We consult and grow our local client’s businesses through TV and Digital Advertising. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING*
- Provide world class customer service
- Manage the full lifecycle of the client relationship, from prospecting, cold calling, proposal, contract, implementation, optimization, reporting and renewal.
- Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels (calling on Media Managers, Media Directors, Media Specialists, Media Planners, Account Directors, Chief Digital Officers, Directors of Client Services to name a few).
- Become a trusted advisor to your client, quickly get to their real pain, find the person with the power to authorize you to solve their pain and put together a plan to deliver results over the long term.
- Be a problem solver, assesses issues, determine the root cause, quickly address the short term solution and suggest changes to people and process for the long term so the problem does not repeat.
- Establish of book of business in excess of one million dollars annually.
- Consistently hit revenue and profit targets on a quarterly basis.
- Have fun.
- At least 5 years’ experience in selling or planning digital media, preferably some experience in both.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- IAB certification in digital sales preferred
- Experience in local, location-based digital advertising
- Client relationships that you can leverage for prospecting
- Self-starter with a documented record of exceeding revenue goals
- Experience working remotely
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job. Note Viamedia may change the requirements of this position at any time at their discretion. Viamedia is an equal opportunity employer.