Reporting to the Manager, Analytics & Optimization, theDigital Optimization Strategist II isresponsible for generating and maintaining meaningul analytics and recommending optimizations for the program of a major client. This role isresponsible for delivering data-driven ideas to make the program perform better, including presenting these ideas and performance updates to the client regularly. TheDigitalOptimization Strategist will partner with the Client Service Manager to deliver on the client's needs.
• Generate and maintain analysis of client data, creating and presenting data-driven deliverables from standard client reports to major client presentations.
• Solution and implement new program chat solutions and optimizations
• Ensure internal processes are understood and followed to enable client satisfaction, retention, and growth and ensure account is profitable for Nuance, including by identifying needs and opportunities for additional chat services and optimization opportunities
• Inventory client site analytics, documenting performance of key funnels, flows and pages
• Baseline performance strategy creation for each client
• Marry client site performance to chat performance trends
• Prove out and challenge existing best practices and assist in documenting proven findings, approaches, and strategies
• Assist in client planning and communication on strategic direction
• Possess the capacity to perform essential duties with minimal supervision and direction, and to mentor others
• Demonstrate success in working with complex strategic clients
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for security
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
Education:Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance or related field preferred.